Course descriptionA crash course in the fundamentals of storytelling your way to growth. It includes 6 video modules (totaling 60 minutes of course content) and a workbook to keep you on track. Plus, you can always find support from me in the Gem Nation Facebook Group!
When you look back at your past to understand your strengths and also have a clear message guiding you forward, it becomes a lot easier to cut through the noise and determine what is going to work for your unique business.
Every lesson finishes with an action step that you can start implementing right away because even the best wisdom is worthless if it's not implemented.
60 Minutes to a Stronger Brand is for you if:
- If you're overwhelmed by all the information out there and are having trouble cutting through the noise.
- The idea of telling your story is interesting to you, but you're not entirely sure what that means or where to start.
- You're not sure if your story is good enough to tell or worth connecting to your brand.
- You’re over bland marketing strategies that feel icky to implement. The thing is, you’re just not sure what else to do.
- You’re done feeling like you’re constantly nagging your audience (and having them not listen).
- If you're feeling stuck and need to find (or tune back into) the heart of your business.
What will your business look like after?
We’re flooded with information. The only way to shine through the mess is to utilize the story behind how you got here because people can copy your ideas, they can imitate your products and even steal your words, but no one else can replicate the dynamics of your story. It's your secret weapon to an attentive audience, energized message, and the support you've been looking for.
My name is Allyn Lewis and I strategize stories. When I was in high school, my dad committed suicide and it shattered my world. Now, while battling my own mental health issues, I’m helping entrepreneurs around the world style their own stories to find strengths in their struggles to grow extraordinary brands.
You're welcome in my inbox any time - firstname.lastname@example.org